Carpet Cleaning FAQs
Before you hire any carpet cleaning company, including us, be
sure to ask the following questions so you can be sure your carpets will
be cleaned properly. If the answer to any of these questions is NO. Do Not
risk your carpets or your home environment. If the answers to all ten are
YES, Hire Them, you will get your money's worth!
- Do they use a newer truck-mounted hot water extraction system?
- Use water with a temperature of at least 240 degrees F? If the water
temperature is too low it will not have a sanitizing effect.
- Use softened or purified water? This is especially important here
in Phoenix. The minerals in our tap water will be left behind in your
carpets during the hot water extraction causing your carpets to get
dirty shortly after your cleaning.
- Use safe, bio-degradable, environmentally friendly cleaning agents?
- Are they certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
(IICRC)? Shaw Industries, the world leader in flooring, will demand
the use of only IICRC Certified Firms beginning January 2008. Use of
non-certified technicians will void any remaining factory warranty.
Ask to see their IICRC certification card before they start the job.
- Do they leave your carpets in a pH neutral state? Leaving the carpet
in a pH neutral state prevents a crunchy feel on some types of carpet
- Do they pre-vacuum with a dual-motor commercial vacuum before starting
- Are carpets groomed with a carpet rake before leaving?
- Offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their work?
- Have General Liability (GL) and workers compensation insurance?
If they do not you can be liable for any injuries to their workers that
happen in your home. Wet carpets are a slip hazard for inexperienced
Schedule a Carpet Cleaning Today & See The Difference