Phoenix Upholstery Cleaning Service
the appropriate care, your upholstered furniture can provide you many years
of splendid use. Upholstery involves a variety of fabrics types but by carefully
upholstery cleaning guidelines and stain removal information provided
below, you can greatly extend the lasting beauty of the furniture in your
home. Please refer to our
upholstery cleaning tips for more information about how to deal with
stains and spills.
Periodic professional upholstery cleaning will help keep soil accumulation
from detracting from the beauty of the upholstery in your living room, dining
room, and bedroom furniture. Deep cleaning of your upholstery will help
ensure a longer life to your favorite furniture. We will be able to give
you an immediate estimate of the required cleaning service, so call us today!
Any type of required cleaning service can be provided by our professional
upholstery cleaners from simple to delicate fabrics.
We specialize in cleaning any of the following types of furniture:
- Window Seats
Schedule an Upholstery Cleaning Today to See the Difference!
General Upholstery Cleaning
- Vacuum upholstered furniture as often as possible. Even if your
home furniture has seen little use, the abrasive action of dirt and
dust particles can wear the fibers of your upholstery fabric. For high-use
furniture, it's a good idea to frequently beat the cushions and then
vacuum and rotate them.
- To avoid fading, keep upholstered home furniture away from direct
- Damp-dust arms and headrest areas with a cleaning solution to prevent
body oil accumulation on the upholstery fabric (be sure to follow the
manufacturer's recommendation as to the type of upholstery cleaning
solution to use)
- Avoid placing newspapers directly on home furniture upholstery fabric,
since ink will accumulate and is difficult to remove.
- Never cover your upholstered home furniture with dark-colored blankets,
sheets, etc., because the dyes can rub off onto fabric when dry or bleed
- Avoid the use of dyes, paints, inks, nail polishes, and mercurochrome
around your upholstery fabric, since these substances alter color and
- Never remove cushion covers for dry cleaning or machine washing,
even though they have zippers.